150th Anniversary Sidebar
In cutting-edge CT imaging, it is essential to have perfect integration of best scanner hardware, delivering high standards in image quality, and the leading software applications that turn high definition images into reliable and comprehensive diagnoses. The CT clinical engines streamline and optimize the diagnostic process and provide clinical solutions in four key areas: oncology, neurology, cardiovascular and acute care.
Our 64- slice CT scanner provides the highest speed, image quality, coverage and uses the lowest dose of radiation of any radiology equipment developed to date. In fact, the 64- slice CT scanner offers:
- Visualization of the finest detail within the entire scan field with no increase in dose.
- Uses a lower dose than the traditional single slice CT scan.
- Robust cardiac imaging with the highest rotation time of 0.33 seconds.
- Resolution is 0.33 mm.
- Coverage amount is 87 mm per second.
- Provides access to non-invasive cardiac diagnosis in clinical routine.
- Provides enhanced therapeutic decision in stroke management.
- Allows for “Tissue at risk” evaluation for differential diagnosis thus maximizing the therapeutic window.
- Provides excellent visualization of complete intracranial vasculature.
- Reduced diagnostic time and length of stay for the patient.
How the 64- slice CT scanner works
From patient preparation to diagnosis, physicians can have direct access to raw data through the PACS system. The 64- slice CT scanner will automatically reconstruct multi planar images, giving physicians additional valuable information.